Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chiquita Banana

Another weird one. Forrest and I went to Ukrop's for lunch, as we often do in waking life. As we walked down a long row of booths in the cafe area, we passed a woman who had been to the "salad bar." She sat with a 3 ft x 2 ft aluminum foil-covered tray with giant vegetables on it. I'm talking about cooked carrots the size of arms and basketball-sized brussel sprouts. Forrest thought it was a hat; he grabbed the tray from the woman and balanced it on his head, and one by one the vegetables slid off without him even noticing.

In another dream last night, my skin fit like a shirt and pants: not connected at my waist. It drove me crazy because the torso portion always hung over my actual pants. In the dream I realized that everyone else's skin covered them in one piece, and I felt deeply sad and insanely jealous. Fascinating, and probably very revealing...

No comments:

Post a Comment