Thursday, December 3, 2009

For Posterity

I received this text from Andrew Storey yesterday after he read my blog:

"You have some very special dreams :) im still holding out for a sweet dream adventure though...Maybe i should send you a script to try to influence you :)"

We proceeded to have a brief conversation about scripting an epic dream starring Andrew as sort of a scientific study on the subconscious. He has not yet sent me the script, but I gave it a shot anyway. This was the result:

I dreamed that Andrew and I stood in front of an open closet looking up at a large storage bin filled with photographs. We talked about epic dreams. Dream Andrew said, "Can you please just try to make me slay a dragon? Or fly? " I replied, "I mean I will try, but what if I dream something really embarrassing?" He said, "You won't... but if you do, write about it anyway!"

Better luck next time, dragon-slayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment