Friday, December 4, 2009

Wash Me, and I Will Be Whiter Than Snow

My dream last night is probably very symbolic, but I don't know the deeper meaning. I woke up and thought, "Oh. That's weird." In the dream I was standing over the sink in the bathroom of my apartment. Looking in the mirror I noticed that one of my front bottom teeth was bleeding... like, gross amounts of blood (not that there is any non-gross amount of blood, in my opinion.) I leaned over the sink to keep the blood from dripping on me or the floor, but as it fell from my mouth I saw that I had left a white sports bra and tank top in the sink. Too late. The blood hit the white cotton and immediately turned both items completely red. I turned the knob for the cold water, which became pink as it hit the stained clothes, but the stains did not fade at all. I scrubbed the clothes endlessly, put them once through the washing machine, but they remained red. Yep. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment