Thursday, November 19, 2009

...Or because it takes a "latte" time to make...

I chuckled a little this morning as I recalled last night's dreams. Because they are all a little stranger than normal, I considered not blogging today, but then I figured, what the heck?

The first is, in my opinion, the funniest of the bunch. I was back in my 12th grade physics class (this came from seeing Miss McGlinchey, who is married and has a new last name now, at the Y last night!! It was very exciting.) Class had not started yet, so people were talking and wandering around the room. Okay, I am legitimately a little embarrassed to write this: apparently there was a tampon dispenser in the projector which was located in the front of the classroom. I approached with my 50 cents, and as I put the money in the slot, the projector turned on, and everyone in the class stopped talking and looked at me. I thought, "This is kind of an awkward place for a tampon dispenser..." (I am laughing out loud right now; I hope you are too.)

In the second dream I was sitting in my nutrionist (Trish)'s office, and she was making lattes on a fancy espresso machine. (Talking about healthy eating while drinking lattes sounds like a dream to me!) It was a recent addition to her practice :) Then the dream shifted; I entered a room and saw lots of lattes sitting on the floor under a coffee table. I knelt down and began inspecting the drinks to determine which was mine. The peppermint white mocha with blue whipped cream tempted me, but then I saw a cup with my name written in black Sharpie: a tall, 4 pump hazelnut, nonfat, no foam latte. I wanted it, but I was a little miffed that it had 4 pumps of hazelnut syrup rather than 2. What was she trying to do to me?? Written on the cup was also a note that said, "I want to discuss this more with you on Friday. -Trish." Again... laughing.

I planned to write about a third dream, but as I think about it now, it doesn't seem blog-appropriate. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment